Baidu download link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0eQgAO
Consult this page for a walkthrough
Download instructions (for the Baidu link): And it’s finally done. There were a few line breaks that I didn’t catch, but I don’t want to push the release back again, so I didn’t bother fixing them. Please report all bugs/typos to me. CG, sprites and BGM pack coming soon. Please consult the readme-ENG file if you have any problems. The option menu wasn’t translated, so I included a screenshot in English, but it’s pretty easy to figure out. A few pointers given below because the game has a few bugs. More details available in the readme-ENG file. Gameplay notes:
- Be careful with skipping through text that you’ve already read in Saki’s route! For some reason, it’ll skip right through new lines that can only be accessed after you meet a certain criteria. Lots of lines get unlocked right after Teru cleans her room. Then, every night after that, plus some other times during the day of the fireworks, new lines will pop up.
- The skipping text bug also applies to other routes as well. Just use with care.
- The endings are kind of cheap sometimes. If you think you didn’t pick anything wrong and still got a BAD END, just play it again. Something might pop up during a branch where you were forced to choose one path before.
A short comment about each route in case you’re wondering in which order they should be played:
- All 5 routes can be accessed in any order, but not all endings are immediately available. Refer to this post to see all possible endings.
- Saki: the longest. Contains the most flashbacks. Really serves as the foundation of the game, but it’s up to you whether you want know right away why Saki had a falling out with Teru.
- Toki: another flashback-heavy route. Goes hand-in-hand with Saki’s route. Toki and Saki’s routes do most of the explanations for the other routes. Again, up to you when you want the answers to the hints about Teru’s past in the other routes.
- Awai: the cavity route because really, it’s just all fluff. Hints to that other Miyanaga girl.
- Kuro: ugh…I tried my best with this, but it’s clear that the original game makers were planning more material for Kuro and just didn’t include it for whatever reason. So this route comes out of nowhere near the end of the game and is very short. It’s like Teru wasn’t with anybody and suddenly is in love with Kuro. Hints to both Teru’s past with Saki and that other Miyanaga girl. Also, Kuro is OOC. Tried my best to correct it, but I can’t rewrite the game…
- Sumire: nothing much to say here other than Sumire is NOT a romantic interest :(. There are a few scenes in the beginning about her, but that’s it. Since this route is supposed to be a mystery, I’ll let it stay a mystery (but it’s not that hard to figure out what’s going on).